ProfitPal is a dynamic founder and CEO focused accountancy firm. Due to continued growth and success, we require an experienced book-keeper to join our digitalised outsourced accounting team.
The role will include:
- Work on a range of assignments to include audits and preparation of financial statements for both audit exempt companies and sole traders
- Preparation of Income Tax / Corporation Tax Returns
- Co-ordinating the planning, execution & completion of assignments
- Communication with management and delivering on deadlines and expectations
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years experience within a finance department
- Understand the elements of book-keeping and have overseen the book-keeping function within a small company or a sector of the book-keeping in a large company.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a fast learner with the ability to become efficient in a short time frame
- Have excellent IT skills (Experience of Xero and or Receiptbank would be an advantage)
- Have a desire to learn the key process requirements of delivering a digitalised accounting function.