This position is also advertised on Jobs Bridge Ref. Inte-845989
The intern will gain practical experience in: Developing and implementing marketing plans for the expansion of the ProfitPal service throughout Ireland.
The intern will assist in segmenting markets and developing marketing strategies, undertaking field and desk based research, meeting and forging positive relationships with stakeholders, agencies, potential clients, PR/Promotion and building awareness.
The intern will receive formal/informal training in the following:
- PR Promotion Social Media,
- Blog Management
- CRM Systems and Process
- Quote software
- Event Management and building awareness.
- Learn about building and developing target databases.
- Learn about how to “Workshop” a marketing campaign
On completion the intern will have attained skills in: Online financial services Marketing, Social Media and PR Promotion skills.
Business Development Manager – Position Opening
This is a key opportunity for an individual to join Ireland’s largest online accounting firm and help shape both the continued growth of the firm and the accounting & finance industry in Ireland.
To build ProfitPal’s national market position and client base by locating, developing, negotiating and closing business relationships.
- Understanding the product and services ProfitPal delivers and integrates with clients, the methods of delivery and the benefits gained by clients.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new ventures with ProfitPal strategies and operations.
- Determining clients needs and goals.
- Identifying trend setting ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements. Tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Determining the categories of suitable new clients based on their size, location, financial strength and internal priorities.
- Locating suitable new clients and proposing potential business benefits of moving to ProfitPal.
- Closing business deals by coordinating client requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Maintaining detailed CRM documentation on all leads / prospects.
- Review of full practice acquisition strategies and opportunities as a method of growth.
- Organising and holding awareness events for general business audience and for vertical business audience.
- Overseeing Marketing staff and direction.
- College Degree or Professional qualification
- Outgoing, confident and a good understanding of technology trends
- Previous work in Sales a plus, however not essential
Give us a call and please send us a ONE PAGE CV outlining your work experience and education.