An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Tax Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Tax Manager to work within our national practice. The role will be located in our Waterford office. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, forward thinking high-achiever who is keen to progress within the firm.
The position attracts a highly competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development.
• provide a top class tax service to a wide portfolio of corporate and personal tax clients – manage the corporate and personal tax compliance deadlines for all tax clients;
• work with fellow managers and partners to ensure the smooth running of the department and the achievement of key business goals and objectives;
• development of a team of tax trainees;
• assist in the provision of proactive tax planning advice including and not limited to;
– succession planning for privately held businesses;
– capital taxes;
– intellectual property and R&D tax exploitation;
– capital allowances and general tax relief’s;
– tax restructuring including M&A, MBO’s and Retirement Reliefs;
• correspond with both Revenue and clients on the clients’ tax affairs;
• promote increased awareness of tax issues and opportunities across the business units;
• involvement in sustaining/growing client business, proposing and winning new business and positively contributing to the overall development of the practice; and
• various ad hoc duties and responsibilities as directed by partners and management.
Skills and attributes
• the chosen candidate will have a proven record for service excellence, be a strong communicator and be able to demonstrate outstanding leadership skills;
• you will need to be AITI qualified with at least 3 years post-qualification experience; and
• a strong personal tax, corporate tax and capital gains technical knowledge will be essential, in addition a working knowledge of other taxes.
Please send all inquiries to email@example.com or call our office on (051) 876366